Monday, January 14, 2013

Mission Statement

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  It's quite the epic game and I should know I've played it a ton.  You can actually measure how much I've played Skyrim in pounds.  Not really, that was a joke.  Anyways, The Elder Scrolls series has always had such a huge following.  Die hard fans and casual gamers alike go nuts for these games.  Why is that you ask?  Well it's probably because Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls games let you do pretty much whatever you want.  The world you play in, a massive world at that, is literally your playground. Want to play as the hero and fulfill your quest to save the world from certain destruction?  Do it.  Want to be a murderous psychopath who slaughters entire settlements?  Do it.  Want to live a boring life as a bum and beggar?  Do it.  The tools are all there for you to play as whoever you want.  Write your own story.  All it takes is a bit of creativity.  One of my favorite aspects of playing Skyrim is to come up with new characters to play.  I have so many different save files with so many different characters it's outrageous.

Now, having played Skyrim for as long as I have you tend to learn a thing or two about the game.  I've done a lot of research on the intricacies of this game so I could learn about the game and play it in a more efficient way.  I feel it's a waste to keep all the information I've gathered to myself so I decided to start this blog.  Not only because of my love for Skyrim but also because I wanted to entertain and inform as well.  I plan on covering a lot of different subjects pertaining to Skyrim, some of them deep and thought provoking and other very superfluous.  Nothing is off limits when it comes to this blog so expect to read about anything and everything related to Skyrim.  I do my best to write posts that are both fun to read and that will hopefully teach you something you didn't know.  I've already got several ideas in the works so now that I've written my so called mission statement I'm going to start drafting now.  Stay tuned for the next piece of content on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment